Sunday, January 10, 2010

All Digi

It's a first for me! I'm getting pretty accustomed to combining both digital and 'true' elements in my work. I actually really love working with digital images but have yet to actually create something completely digital. Well, today marks a first! An all digital layout! Wowzers, jump back! ;) While playing with some of my Stamps of Life images I just sort of let go and the next thing, it's an all digital layout! Take a peek....

I really had so much fun creating this! It was really easy! Hope you enjoy! I'm off! I will be back for more tomorrow! Hope you all enjoy your day!

Big hugs!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

This is adorable! I love your scrap style!

karen said...

Really cute, I love the letters!

Tina said...

I have the same stamp set - super cool need to get inking. Not really skilled enough aineoto create my own digital layout.

Gorgeous layout.
tina
mommyscrapsalot.blogspot.com