Saturday, August 1, 2009

Top It Off!

A quick one for you today. This months Flower Soft challenge was to use some of the FABULOUS toppers that Flower Soft offers to create a project. I really love the toppers. They make creating cards EPLS! ....add a bit of glue, your favorite Flower Soft color and viola! How great is that! Here's what I created for this months challenge.....






I love this one! The sentiment is part of a topper kit from Flower Soft as well. All the products are available at the website.

Now head on over to the rest of the team to see what they have created.....

Valerie Stangle
Deb Saaranen
Charmaine Ikach
Niki Estes
Carole Burrage
AJ Otto
Sharon Johnson


Thanks for stopping by! I will post you all soon! :)

21 comments:

Carolen said...

Adore the hanging flowers!

Jenny Gropp said...

Ohhh, so soft and pretty! Wonderful card!

Elaine said...

super way to use the flower soft on this image! love your card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Jennifer, this is just beautiful! I love how the flower soft over the window!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful

Selma said...

Jennifer this is beautiful. You convinced me. I had to order some of the toppers and some more flower soft.

ellepaulette said...

I love this!! So pretty!

Niki Estes said...

This is so pretty, Jennifer! Thanks for the fun challenge!

StampinCathy said...

This is just beautiful and so inspiring. I just love this Flower Soft, but I don't have any yet. Someday.

Sandy Knecht said...

Lovely!

Anonymous said...

WOW...this is just a work of art!

Karen said...

This is GORGEOUS and beautiful! Great job

Denise said...

So gorgeous and beautiful.

Daisy said...

It's lovely.

Teena in Toronto said...

Very nice!

Happy blogoversary!

lisa808 said...

Oh my, how beautiful! The hanging flowers are amazing.

Deborah Saaranen said...

Gorgeous Jennifer! I love the trailing flowers in this, and your bow is a perfect accent!

Darlene said...

OMG ... this is awesome! I love wisteria and that's exactly what this looks like! Absolutely beautiful creation!

dpkennedy said...

Ooh, this is gorgeous!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This window is absolutely stunning -- perfect ribbon and sentiment!

Michelle Woerner said...

oh my heavens! This is over-the-top stunning! This must have taken all day!