Thursday, November 3, 2011

You're The Light


There have been so many changes around here. Things have been somewhat crazy. I know that I haven't been a blogger to count on for quite a while but if you knew all the deets you would totally understand. This week feels huge to me....this is blog post number two for the week! Woohoo! ;-) Remember when it was number two for the day? Wowzers. ;-)



I'm here today to share a bit of Unity. You know I LOVE my Unity! This weeks card is one of my favorites yet. One reason is the clean simplicity of the design and the other is, of course, the CUTE image and sentiment! Take a peek.....



How many ways do I love this stamp! You can find more at the Unity store.....sooooo much more CUTEness! Oh my heck, I used my copics! I actually had to refill one of them. It had dried out from neglect. That is shameful, don't you think?!?

I'm off for now. I will post you all soon. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Jennifer - I like this image from Unity. I am really loving the clean and simple look I am seeing around and yours is no exception! Looks great!! Kris