Monday, April 5, 2010

The Stamps of Life

Have you seen the new release yet? I'm loving this months first kit from The Stamps of Life. It's adorable! You can view the whole she-bang over at the site. This week I am sharing one of my favorites for this release. Take a peek.....

The paper for this one is Jillibean Soup. I used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dot folder for the card base.
Thanks for stopping by! Spring break here and luckily the weather is cooperating so far. ;) We are hanging out at home but you know that always keeps you busy with little ones running around. Hope you are all doing well and that you have a wonderful night! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

`gORgeous` sweet Jennifer..
Hope you all had a fab Easter...loves to you and yours:)xxx

Bonita Rose said...

Love it.. I got my kit today too... take a look at my blog.. I just posted a card too, http://alifeunrehearsed2.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-1st-card-using-stamps-of-life-stamps.html

StampinCathy said...

Fun stamps and just love your card. Great colors and love how you used this sketch.

Kristen said...

Great card - I am going to have to check out the set!! Thanks for your creative inspiration.