Tuesday, March 2, 2010

You Rock!

Hey Peeps! Back again with a quickie using The Stamps of Life. This one uses the new release Thanks 2 You. This is such a cute set! I LOVE the sentiments and the flowers....ADORABLE! I made my card this week using the current CPS sketch. You can view it over at the CPS blog.



The paper for this one is from Crate Paper. I LOVE this paper! It's one of my favorite lines. I'm sorry but I don't remember where I got the brad. It's one of those things that wound up in a drawer and I have NO clue from where it came. :(

Hope you enjoy. Be sure and check out The Stamps of Life website to see the entire set. It's a cutie!

I will post you soon!








6 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one rockin card. Love the color combo and that brad is awesome. I have a lot of things like that...NO clue where it came from. It sure is fun when you do find it though.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

THis is adorable, Jennifer! LOVE the star! Hope you're doing well!

Beate said...

Jenn, this card looks amazing!

Are you watching AI again this year? I LOVE Ellen! We should chat again during AI. I miss that.

Big cyber hugs
Beate

Valonda said...

love it!

Nancyroo said...

I love that glittery star and the clean look of your card!

Mandy said...

ACK! This is so cute!! Love that guitar! :)