Monday, January 18, 2010

Flower Soft!

It's oh so sweet! I LOVE the new Ultra Fine Flower Soft and things just got even better! ....NEW stamps! I really love getting new rubbah! I really LOVE the new images! They are smaller than previous Flower Soft stamps and every stamp comes with its own sheet of Kling-On! How cool is that! Here's my sneak of this new upcoming release.....

Can't wait till Feb 1! We've got so much in store for you! :) Be sure and check out the rest of the team.....

Jeanne Streiff
Barb Schram
Deb Saaranen


Hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Deborah Saaranen said...

What an adorable image here Jennifer! I'm loving all of the new FS stamps!
Fabulous design around this cute little fella!

StampinCathy said...

This is awesome and just love the color combo. Thanks for the inspiration.

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

What a wonderfully SWEET little boy card -- totally CUTE!!! Love it!!! GREAT colors!!!

Tanya said...

awwww! How cute is that?!