Thursday, November 26, 2009

Unity Thursday!


Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in the states!

I hope that everyone is enjoying this day. I feel so very blessed to be sharing this wonderful day with my family. There are truly so many things for us to be thankful for!

This weeks Unity project for me is a layout using the Scrapbook kit. This is such a beautiful kit! I really love the versatility and the size of the stamps. These stamps are perfect for layouts! I used a favorite snapshot of my oldest for this one.


I really love this shot. He looks so very serious as he 'studies' the ball prior to the kick. ;) Football was really fun this year and he had such great coaches that taught him so much about the game. He is really developing such a love for the game.

Be sure and check out the rest of the team and the Unity site for all of this weeks goodies. I'm off for a bit more dressing and another piece of pie. Yum!

Have a good one! :)

4 comments:

Christi said...

This is a gorgeous layout, Jennifer! smiles...

Ashley Newell said...

This is fabulous Jenn Buck! Will I see you at CHA?

Lisa H. said...

oh, Jennifer, I love this! that orange just pops!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

VERY cool page -- always love your pages!