Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Paper Posies Challenge...Finally Home

Hey Peeps!

So sorry for the delay. I was fortunate enough to head down to Miami this past weekend for the Colts game. FUN! I had the best time at the game. What a blast! Those Miami fans know how to have a good time! I LOVED all of the music...the game was EXCITING! Super fun stuff! Thankfully, Michele from Paper Posies posted the challenge I am hosting for this week. Phew! Thank you so much, Michele!


This weeks challenge will be a 'limited supply' challenge of sorts with one restriction....jewels. You must use jewels. I was so inspired by the beautiful jewel Basic Grey flower from this months kit that I just had to incorporate that somehow!

Soooo.....please create a project using....

1.) ....one, and only one patterned paper. Yup, if you were to get really creative and it was one of this months double sided sheets you could use both sides on your project.

2.) ....two sheets of card stock. You may use two different colored pieces but only two.

3.) ....gems, jewels! ...It's gotta have BLING!

4.) .....NO ribbon! Yikes! You know I LOVE ribbon but not today! Today we are leaving the ribbon on the spool and working without it!

Here is my creation for todays challenge.....
EPLS baby. ;) Now it's your turn. Please be sure and link you beautiful creations here.
Hope you all get a chance to play! I will post you all soon!

2 comments:

Lisa F said...

this card is stunning! I love it!

Jenny Gropp said...

This is just FUN with the Blingy flower -- LOVE IT! Love the kraft too!