Sunday, August 30, 2009

CPS

Happy Sunday! :)

I'm so excited about today! I'm sponsoring CPS! How fun is that! CPS is such a wonderful site with so many amazing sketches from the talented Tami Mayberry and she has a team of super talented designers. This week they are all using a bit of Stampin' Up! for the cards they are creating with this weeks sketch. Head over to the CPS site to view this weeks sketch and to check out the blog candy I am offering for this one.

I'm playing with this weeks sketch as well. I used some of my favorite SU products for this sort of rustic Christmas card....
The stamp is from A Holly Jolly Christmas. The paper is Soft Suede DSP patterns prints. The ribbon is Sleigh Bells. You can find all the supplies through my SU website.

Hope you get a chance to play and good luck to each of you in the drawing! :)

Post you all soon!

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This Christmas card is just stunning. Love the textures and ribbon. Thanks for this inspiring eye candy. Thanks for sponoring CPS! YOU ROCK!

Ravengirl said...

This is adorable! I love to see you use SU as well!!!

Linda Beeson said...

Thank you for what should be a really fun week! I just loved playing with my supplies along with that CPS sketch.

Emily said...

Did you ever post the hip hop blog candy winner? I couldn't see a winner posted...