Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday

It's Jacksonbelle time again! This is going to be a super short post for me. At the time you read this I will be enjoying a bit of a vacation with my family in sunny Florida.

This weeks challenge is a sketch. You can find all the deets at the Jacksonbelle blog along with the sketch itself. Here is my take on this weeks sketch....

I used some of my favorite Cosmo Cricket...because when can you ever go wrong with Cosmo! Love that stuff!

Be sure and check out the rest of the Jacksonbelle team....


Hope you are all doing well! Hugs! :)

9 comments:

Lynda Benden said...

Too cute Jennifer! Love the Cosmo and your take on the sketch is wonderful! Hope you are having lots of fun!!!

Shannan Teubner said...

DUDE! This is fabulous, and I agree...you can't go wrong with Cosmo!

Bethany Paull said...

Awesome! Polka dots make me happy. Especially in sunshine yellow.

Carly said...

Hi Jennifer, I love this simply lovely design! And the stitching is perfect!

Dawn Easton said...

Love that stitching!! Wish I could sew straight...lol

Michelle said...

That twine treatment is fantastic - - have a great vacatioN!

Melissa Bove said...

Such a beautiful card Jennifer! Love it! So pretty! :)

Hugs...

Jill said...

Cute and cheery! Love that yellow polka dot paper.

Heather said...

This is beautiful! Great card!