Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday Throwdown

It's that time again! Time for another Monday challenge. This week anything goes. How cool is that! I LOVE just sitting down and doing whatever...no restrictions, no rules. I pulled out my Unity KOTM for this one. There are so many super cute images in this months kit...I think I will be making many, many projects with this one.



Here's my anything goes for this week.....



How cute are these trees. LOVE them! I added some liquid pearls because the pear trees here are blooming and that's where my head is! I am soooo excited for spring...and green...and flowers....soooooo excited!

Now check out the rest of the Monday gals ....AJ Otto, Amber Height, Brooke Lien, Jeanne Streiff, Maren Benedict, and Jimmi Mayo.

I'm off for our Monday funday. No school today so we are heading out! :) Hope you all have a great day!


9 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is just adorable Jennifer. I love how you used buttons and dp for the trees. Thanks for this inspiring Monday morning eye candy.

Kerry said...

I love what you did with those trees...very cute! Are those buttons and ribbon PTI? I really like that color of green.

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute Jenn!

Toni said...

this is darling! love the buttons and the colors! i will try and play along! TFS!

Unity Stamp Company said...

OH MY GOSH! That is about the CUTEST thing I have EVER SEEN! I love that stamp! You are so SWEETLY talent! Go, Jen, Go!

Jill said...

This is really adorable. I love all the buttons and I love green and kraft together--one of my favorite color combos.

care-in said...

Love the green and kraft together! I like what you did with the bitty dot ribbon. Beautiful card!

Jennifer said...

Ok - WOW, I LOOOOOOVE this card - going to hunt down that image!! :)

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

What an adorable card! Blooming pear trees -- oh my!! We are still melting snow -- LOL!!! No sign of green yet, but I'm waiting!!!