Tuesday, September 30, 2008

One More...

Can you believe that tomorrow is the first day of October? I am not believing it myself! Time really does fly!

Well, since it's the last day of September I thought I would share one last card with the September Kit of the Month from Unity. Yeah, I know, chances are I will use it again. I cannot turn my back on perfectly good stamps! ;) But officially it is gone! What a bummer!

This is one I put together Sunday in the middle of my stamping fest....
Here's the deets: Kraft, kiwi kiss, white, ruby red card stock. October Afternoon dsp. The ribbon is from my LSS. The buttons...ok...can't remember where I got them from. The stamps are Unity...they're from the September KOTM. I colored the butterfly with my copic markers. the ink is black and ruby red.

That's it for me. I am off to watch House. I LOVE that show! ...and I am going to stamp a little. I will be back in a bit with more!

Hope you all have a great night! :)

2 comments:

Tiff said...

I love how you showcased the different stamps! Beautiful!

Lori Craig said...

This is darling..