Monday, June 9, 2008

A Little Album

Hello! It's Monday! ...and a really hot and sticky one here! This is really unusual for this area. I almost feel like I am back in Texas!

I thought I would share a little something with you guys. This is the journal I made for my sons kindergarten teacher. I used a retired stamp set from SU called Crayon Kids. I thought it would be perfect to make a blackboard and stamp the little kids on it.
Thanks for looking. This is a quick one. I need to try and catch up around here. I am so far behind from this past week. I hope you are all doing well and having a wonderful day! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow!!!!This is gorgeous Jennifer..TFS!!!
Have a great week:)x

Michelle Tech said...

This is really, really cute!

The Rubber Maid said...

Oh Jennifer--- this is sooooo cute! I wish I had seen this before school ended here--- I might have cased you!! :-) Hope all is well!

The Rubber Maid said...

Jennifer--- the comment above is actually me---JULIE-- I was helping my mom with something on her blog and I guess I forgot to log off! :-)

Amy said...

Love this! I'm so glad that you posted it. I'm sure she loved it too! Thanks again for doing that!

Danielle L. said...

Oh this is really cute! The chalkboard kids are really neat! :)

Chris said...

Jennifer, that is an adorable notebook. I just love that stamp set. It is so cute and just perfect for an elementary teacher.
TFS!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What an adorable album! Just adorable!

Gina said...

This is just the cutest thing ever! :)