Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sharon Johnson's Challenge

This week....er, um, last weeks Stamp Simply challenge from Sharon Johnson....man, I'm really late!...was to create a card using something that you bake with. You could use cakes, cookies, cows!...anything you cook. How about cherries?


What stinks about this...somehow while placing my SU preorder, I forgot to order the stamp that actually goes with this paper. What a drag! On the other hand, that sort of keeps me in line with
the whole 'simply' part of the theme. But there's not much stampin' goin' on for this one! ;)

I do love this paper...and I will be really honest with you, I didn't think I would like it. It's soo super cute in person! When I saw it in the mini I wasn't so sure. Now I want another pack! Cute! The rub ons are awesome as well...and the main part of this card!

Again...simple, simple, simple! Just a quick little something.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you are all doing well and that you've had a wonderful day! I look forward to posting more tomorrow!

Take care! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card! I love it!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

This is wonderful -- I love it!!! It is simply perfect!!! I got that paper (and the set - LOL!) in an order last night, but haven't had a chance to play yet -- I think it'll be fun and your sample here really excites me!!! I also love your new HPH - now THAT I did not order, but really should have -- and it was this Designer Label one that had my eye -- it looks wonderful!!! So glad you played -- and it's NEVER too late!!! Love your card -- thanks so much!!!

Andrea, said...

Love this card, the colours are so fresh

Bobbi G said...

Wow Jen, look at you go! OK< I want those little hodgepodge hardware frames NOW! This is so, so, oh so cute! I want this card...I'm thinking of spring!